Kauri House Apartment
Wanaka, New Zealand
This private and beautiful apartment with unique architecture has everything you need for a short or long term stay.
It is set in trees on an elevated site with a ‘KING of the CASTLE’ view of countryside, mountains and Lake Wanaka. New Zealand Native Birds abound and birdsong fills the air.
Your hosts, Noelene and Bill Pullar, will be pleased to share their local
knowledge of the area with you, and can guide you to local points of interest
such as the activities available in the region. Restaurants, fishing spots, and the many magnificent walks along the riversides and around Lake Wanaka.
You are invited to wander in the beautiful gardens of Kauri House.
The 2 acre property is situated on the famous Mt Iron which has a walking track with outstanding scenic views of the area from the top.
Activities in the area are many and varied and provide opportunities to take advantage of the outstanding scenic beauty found all around.
Facilities at Kauri House
- Self Catering facilities
- B.B.Q. on spacious deck with magnificent views
- Continental breakfast or a cooked breakfast is served in apartment and included in the price. Fresh seasonable produce from the Kauri House garden is served along with fresh eggs from the owner’s hens
- Queen sized bedroom plus the opportunity to book the apartments additional downstairs king size bedroom with a second private deck with a view, and a separate ensuite toilet and bathroom.
- Wi-fi and Sky T.V.
- Heat pump and air-conditioner
- Serviced daily
- Laundry facilities
- 2 and a half kms from Wanaka Township, with a pick up
service by arrangement
- Secluded, quiet and private
Terms and Conditions
Ask us directly about our multi-night booking discounts.
All reservation requests are subject to confirmation. The rate includes New Zealand’s Goods and Service Tax of 15%.
Cancellation Policy: Cancellation within 7 days before arrival will incur a 50% forfeit of the total booking price. Cancellation
within 3 days before arrival will incur a 100% forfeit of the total booking price.
Payment Policy: No deposit is required but the full amount will be paid by cash or deducted from your credit card upon check out.
We accept cash, or credit cards and eftpos (Visa & Mastercard)